Aargh!

Aiyo! Last two days have been horrible. I am so full of anger and spite now that I'd say human life is dangerous within a radius of five km of me. I hope tomorrow doesn't hold any nasty surprises for me. I can't take it anymore. This is the farthest I can be from sanity, without turning into a ruthless psychopath. These two days have been littered with episodes I wish I could undo. Not that I care anymore. I only wish the harsh words and curses that slipped out of me in exasperation doesn't become true. I wouldn't wish such a fate even on my worst enemy. If only there was a way to undo the past or a way to explain I didn't mean a thing I said. Whatever! It was totally uncalled for and I acted like a moron.
Aaaaargh! :-|
To hell with you, X!

Update - 2 hours later: In case you are wondering if I have lost it - and you are in the right if you think so - let me assure you that all izzz well. It's amazing how a game of squash can do wonders to a wounded soul. It's like applying soothing balms over pained areas. More than an hour of aggressively smashing squash ball all over the court has left with no energy, anger and frustration. I wouldn't have felt better if I had punched the person I was mad at in the nose all day long. It's a wonderful way to work off anger and frustration, along with some calories. :) I am back to my cheerful old self. Roses have come back to the cheeks. :-) So if it occurred to you that it wouldn't be inappropriate to send me "get a life" or "get a brain" greeting card, save that for future. :-)

Toodle-oo!

Comments

Popular Posts