Notes from a big country

All right folks, here comes the much awaited first post from Toronto. :) Ok, I'm the only one waiting for it but that's enough to call it much-awaited. :) A lot of interesting things has happened since I arrived, but it would have been a lot more interesting if I didn't keep getting lost everyday. Last evening I came out on the wrong side of the subway station and wandered about for a while - two hours and twenty three minutes to be precise - when my hotel was just about 100m south of the station. Did I say south? Gee, I'm a half-canadian now. :-P Canadians, or Canucks as I call them, use north, south etc when giving directions and seldom use right or left. I know it for a fact because a large of part of my last two days was spent asking for directions.

I really want to write about a lot of things I experienced or observed, but the owner of this laptop is threatening that he will mix my lungs in tonight's dinner if I don't hand over his property at once. So long folks! :)

Comments

Popular Posts